Thursday 3 May 2018

Create Australia Refund Consulting Program Testimonial Review | Refund Consultant John

I get so giddy when I see my clients doing well! 🙂
Refund Consultant John started with Create Australia’s Accelerator Program in March 2018. Talk about ” Learning and Earning”! John messaged me yesterday, letting me know he got his first client.


How much did he make in closing this single client?
EXACTLY $15,600. That’s a new career in the most flexible business on earth and a 300% return on investment within 4 weeks. These are unbearable numbers! And he is just getting started with tens of thousands in the pipeline!
You know the best part about it? He did it all while on holiday in the Philippines! Talk about giving people tools to Freedom, man I love my job! 🙂

0 comments:

Post a Comment